Exactly two weeks after we celebrate Kate, we celebrate Ken. Ken had talked about buying steaks and cooking himself dinner. I love that he loves to cook, and even though it still seems a little silly to me that he wants to cook for himself, I don't really argue the point too much! He cooked steak last night - he used his sous-vide, it was so good. The girls loved it - all the girls! It was a birthday miracle.
Tonight we decided to go out to Moxie's. Ken and I used to go to Moxie's frequently before kids, but we haven't really gone with the kids - maybe once several years ago. The girls thought it was very fancy. Their kids' drinks were refilled and they loved their food - and their ice cream! It was a show - served on dry ice. We had a lovely evening celebrating our Ken whom we love so very much!




No comments:
Post a Comment