Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve

I felt a little bit miserable this morning. I've been sick this week and sleeping in makes going to bed at a reasonable time difficult, so when it was time to get up this morning, I didn't want to. But I did get up and today that was reason to be proud of myself! Silly, but it was!

Tonight the girls are playing games with their Dad. I watched some Netflix. Kate and Alice are determined to stay up until midnight. We'll see who makes it! I love my crazy family. It's been a long week, but it ends with smiles.

We cleaned up a bit, though you couldn't tell now. We went out with the girls to the zoo. It was fun. I hadn't been since August - just after we moved. It's silly, now that we live 15 minutes away we've hardly gone. It was 3 degrees Celsius, so it was a great day to go. We walked around for two hours and everyone smiled almost the whole time!



















We stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and Pizza Pino's our new favourite Ajax pizza place and it's been a quiet night at home.

It's been a busy year with so many changes, and I feel like I barely blogged at all. I finally stopped doing catch up from 2015 this fall. It might take me a while to catch up 2016... Each year does get better and better and busier and busier. I love my sweet Ken and our three beautiful, crazy girls. I am so thankful for my life. I'm not sure what curve balls 2017 will bring, but I'm so thankful for the family I have to face it with!

No comments: