Monday, December 26, 2016

McCartney Christmas

On Sunday (yesterday, Christmas) I wasn't even sure that I was going to go - Fiona's fever got to 40.2 Celsius last night, but she didn't have any other scary symptoms, and her fever came down with tylenol, so it was a wait and see. She was lots better today, but still not better.

Lisa was hosting, and people were to arrive after 2. It was potluck, and somewhat casual, and we were originally planning to get there on time, but then the girls took a long time showering and there was no hot water left, and Fiona fell asleep. And then we just slowed down to an almost stand still.

Then getting there, goodness, gas station trip, bathroom trips, it was ridiculous. I think we finally made it at 5:30. Fiona really seemed fine which was good, and Alice and Fiona played hard with Rachael, once Fiona realized it was safe to leave my lap.

We visited and we did have a nice time even though I felt badly the whole time. Ken was really relaxed though, sort of. Sick kids messes things up.

This year was one of the years that I should have taken more pictures. But I did take a few!









No comments: