Friday, March 06, 2015

Twenty-One

I've been thinking all day about what to write about Miss Fiona.  And now I'm tired and it's gone again... okay wait - MINE!  One of her new words this month was mine.  Oh my goodness, so funny to hear her say it.  Even funnier (well sometimes not) when she's saying it about something that isn't hers.  She also wanders around the house calling Mommy - that is when we're not in the same room, and even when we are in the same room she likes calling Mommy over and over and over again.  Her language is coming along slowly.

I took her to the Doctor on the 26th of February for her last shot and her 18ish month check-up.  Dr. Nauth asked lots of questions about what she's up to, including questions about gestures.  At the time I thought, yes, she gestures... I think?  Well since the appointment when she gestures to communicate a million times a day, I think oh yeah, that one, and that one.  So many gestures!  She was doing some frantic pointing this afternoon to show me what she wanted.  It's too cute to when she nods her head yes, or shakes her head no.

I'm trying not to think about May 19th, and when I do think about it, I try to think about the positives... she's going to be with Ken three days a week, and it's only six weeks.  Oh my sweet Fiona, I just love you so much.  You are so much fun!

No comments: