It's been a long, somewhat miserable break. Not completely miserable, lots of bright spots, but some long long days. ANYWAY!! The point, last night I decided that I wanted to hang out with a friend, so I sent a message to my buddy Ruth. She said that she was going bowling with Verity - a friend from Richmond Hill ward that moved away a while back. I thought, why not. So, Ken worked a short day and then we all went down to World Bowl in Richmond Hill. Kate and Alice really do enjoy bowling. And I did very well bowling with bumper pads!!
After bowling fun, Ruth invited us all up to their place for dinner, more fun! It was so nice to sit and chat, and chat and chat. There really is something so wonderfully theraputic and relaxing, and cheerful and essential, about chatting with a friend.
Oh and Dave, Ken and the girls did Rock Band in the basement. It was pretty cute!







No comments:
Post a Comment