Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Fiona is 19 Months Old!

This past month... Fiona was really sick.  Well, really sick?  She had a fever that lasted for several days.  This was the first time she'd had a fever for that length of time.  She's still coughing, but otherwise she's generally recovered.  She wouldn't eat anything either.  Bites of things here and there, but nothing really.  I was so glad that I was still nursing.  Having sick kids over Christmas wasn't very much fun, but the girls are generally so healthy, and I am ever so grateful!

I am ready for her language to take off.  She does the "uh, uh, uh" and gestures lots.  I know she can say lots of words, she just doesn't seem to want to.  The past few days, I've been trying to get her to use the word, like up when she wants me to pick her up, instead of the uh uh uh!  Sometimes it works.  Tonight at dinner when we asked the girls if they were ready for prayers, Fiona said "ready", as clear as day.  Who knows when she'll say it again, but there it is.  She can say lots of things if she wants to!

We love you Fifi!

No comments: