From left to right Ava, Ciaran, Alice, Fiona, Marisol, Kate, Madison, Matthew, Cooper, Abby, Amelie.
The start time was 11:00. Friends trickled in starting at 11:00, and by 11:30, everyone had arrived. The kids played in the basement for a bit, and then we took the picture and started the planned stuff.
First - pin the cutie mark on Pinkie Pie.
Then it was the presentation of the cutie marks. I thought it would be cute for each of the friends to earn their cutie mark, but I couldn't think of what to do for it to make sense, and then I just ran out of time. So instead, the cutie marks were presented. (*At some point in every pony's life, they receive their cutie mark. It mysteriously appears on their bum one day. It is a symbol of their talent.)
Cooper - a magnifying glass for being curious.
Amelie - a heart for being kind.
Marisol - light bulb brain for having good ideas.
Matthew - jumping heart for being loving and kind.
Ciaran - hands holding a heart for being generous.
Ava - a cupcake palette for being a sweet artist.
Abby - a jack 'n' the box for being silly-fun.
Madison - a sun for being cheerful
All the kids holding their cutie marks! Alice wouldn't come up to receive her rainbow - for being cheerful and kind - she was having some sad times. Kate received a cutie mark of a book with rainbow notes coming out of it for loving music, art and reading. Fiona wouldn't go up either - she got bubbles for being fun. It was sweet, Kate presenting everyone with their cutie mark!
Then it was pinata time! I made a jewel - to represent the Elements of Harmony. There was this episode where the ponies had to work together to defeat this bad guy who had stolen all the magic out of the land. There was some jewel that he had stored it in, and then they found it and released the magic. Anyway, that was what I was thinking about when I made it. Ken had some ideas, I had some and well... it was a little wonky, but I think it turned out all right.
I didn't take one of the finished product, but there are of course a number of action shots! We went from youngest to oldest. I'm a little sad that I sat on the back side... I didn't get the cool shots of kids faces that I usually do. Something to keep in mind for Alice's party!
Fiona
Amelie
Matthew
Madison
Abby
Ciaran
Kate
Marisol - with the winning hit!
Cooper
Ava
And then Kate finished it off. And we should of course credit Jason the brave, for holding the pinata and getting so close to the whacking stick!
Feeding frenzy!
Kate and I had put all the bags together. Fiona was very happy to have her candy bag. Oh and you may have noticed that Alice didn't have a turn. Poor Alice, she was really out of sorts.
She finally took a turn with the game, and then she seemed to perk up. It is so sad when she gets sad.
Then birthday cupcake time!
Then presents! Her school friends had left by this point, but she got to open her presents with some of her friends right there, and it was really cute.
Kate had a great party, and of course, she's already starting to think about next year's bash! Happy Pony Party Kate!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment