Thursday, January 08, 2015

Kate is 6




My cheeky girl is 6!  I love my cheeky girl!  (Okay, enough of the cheek! I don't begin to know where she gets that from!) 

Let's see.  Today Kate: Opened her present - well, read her cards that were leaning against her present.  I didn't wrap the barbie house - it's huge.  I was able to pick it up second hand, in amazing condition, and Kate LOVES it.  Next was breakfast and getting ready for school.  She took cupcakes for her class.  After school she played with her barbie house, we read books, we had subs for dinner, and pilsbury cookies and mini cupcakes.  We had a pretty low-key evening.  There were some minor disagreements, a few tears shed, all in all, a mostly normal evening, but I think Kate had a great day.


What to say about Kate. She is an articulate little person.  She loves to learn.  She loves to play with her sisters, play video games, watch shows on netflix, read books, play piano.  She loves making pizza with her Dad, watching her Dad play games on his phone.  Kate can be so helpful.  She does get frustrated by noise, and noisy sisters, but she is maturing.

She loves to say prayers, and read the Book of Mormon scripture stories.  She loves to draw, colour pictures, and write stories.   She loves singing and dancing.  She's figuring out social things at school, but she still very much enjoys playing on her own at recess. 

Now we gear up for the party on Saturday!

No comments: