Yesterday, we started our Thanksgiving weekend with a trip to the Farmer's Market in Orangeville and a walk around Monora Park. It was so beautiful!
Then it was off to Thornhill. We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with my Mom, Dad, Andrew and Rayna. We had fun swimming and eating and hanging out. Mom/Grandma asked everyone what they were thankful for at dinner. I said the health of my children. It is something I am so thankful for. I wish I remembered what everyone else said!
My thankful list (in no particular order) also includes: my family, living in Canada, being home with my girls, my testimony of Jesus Christ and his gospel, Ken (Ken is my family, but he just needs a nod all on his own), being a Mom. I could go on and on. Life is good and I have so much to be thankful for.
Today at church I had all the nursery kids colour turkeys and we wrote down what they were thankful for. One of the two-year-olds said that he was thankful for dump trucks! Alice's says: Fiona having a nap, Rayna, art from pre-school, going to pre-school. Kate's says: family, cousins, aunts and uncles.


1 comment:
I miss Canadian Thanksgiving! And I especially miss all of you.
Post a Comment