More and more Fiona is one of the girls. She wants to play with her big sisters. She wants to be where they are, doing what they do. Sometimes it goes well...
This past month we started working on body parts - specifically the face - ears, eyes, mouth, nose. Fiona's favourite is eyes. She even says "eye" as she's stabbing you in the eye. (Most kids love poking eyes, not sure why?) Oh and animals. She is loving animal picture books - growling, mooing, baaing, meowing, it's awesome.
The separation anxiety has definitely passed. She loves her Dad and her Grandma. A friend of mine even watched her while I was the duty mom at Alice's preschool and guess what, she was great! (Thanks Michelle!) She is still occasionally afraid of other adults but she is now open to the idea of them!
Personality wise, she is really quite happy most of the time. She is fun and crazy and cuddly and giggling, and then sometimes she gets so frustrated by her inability to communicate her needs. I feel like I'm dealing with Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde! The fact that she's getting molars doesn't help. I think the top ones are in, but I'm not sure about the bottom.
FIFI!! Happy 16 Months!
1 comment:
I miss cute little Fi.
Post a Comment