We began the day at Bizzy Bee's in Alliston. Johnny and Kate are in the same primary class at church. His Mom and I have become friends and she was sweet enough to invite our whole family to his birthday party. There were a few other families there from our ward and Kate and Alice had fun playing with their church friends. Johnny's Grandma made him and awesome batman birthday cake. I didn't get to take too many pictures. I was nursing and the camera was acting up. I didn't even get a good shot of Johnny or his awesome cake!
After that it was party number two. Every year for the past five years we've made an annual pilgrimage to Keswick. In 2008 it was for Cooper's baby shower - Cooper was still on the inside for that party.
Just for fun here's Cooper's first b-day
And here he was today.
Shawn threw an Angry Birds party. Cooper loves Angry Birds. Kate loves them too. It was a beautiful day and most of the activities were outdoors but Kate and Alice both enjoyed playing inside with Cooper's toys too. Shawn goes above and beyond every time she throws a party. She should be a party planner. We all had so much fun. I took more pictures then is reasonable, but will try to show restraint in the number that I post on the blog.
(Okay, not too much restraint really. But fun pictures!)
I had a proud Mommy moment. All the kids wanted Cooper to open their present first. Kate waited and waited. She was so patient. Cooper opened her present last and she didn't lose it! Oh and one more fun thing, it was Cooper's actual birthday today, not just his party!
After a lovely party we came home and I watched the Relief Society broadcast online in the basement. It was the perfect end to a lovely day. I think I'll include my thoughts about the broadcast when I post about conference!

No comments:
Post a Comment