Sunday, September 01, 2013

Cute Sayings (Mostly recylced facebook status updates)

APRIL
Wendy: Kate what did you just throw on the floor?
Kate: Nothing.
Wendy: What did you throw on the floor?
Kate: A piece of paper towel.
Wendy: You need to put that in the green bin in the kitchen.
Kate: No I don't.
Wendy: Who's going to pick it up? I didn't throw it on the floor.
Kate: Mom you need to apologize to me.
Wendy: Why?
Kate: Don't you love me anymore?


MAY
Alice: I so happy!

On the way home from church today Kate told me the following:
Mommy, inside my skin is my bones. Inside my head is my brain and when zombies come to your house they eat your brains.


When Alice says 'Where money go?" It's time to get worried. This time it was wedged into my printer's SD card slot.

JUNE
Kate: I'm so excited for the new baby to come. Is it a boy or a girl?
Me: I don't know, we have to wait until it comes out and see if it has boy parts or girl parts.
Kate: Well you look and see if it has a boy tummy and I'll look and see if it has boy eyes.


This afternoon as Kate was crawling into her Grandma's lap for a cuddle she said: Grandma, I'm going to tell you everything I know. I know spring, summer, fall, winter and disco.

I love it when Alice climbs up on her sleeping Dad and says "cock-les-do!"

JULY
Wasn't sure which comedy of errors was more amusing, the fact that it took five diapers before Fiona stopped sneeze/cough/pooping in her diaper while I was changing her OR when Alice walked in sticking out her tongue sticking saying "that yucky". What was in Alice's mouth you ask?  Her Daddy's deodorant. Ew. Oh and I just discovered the deodorant crumble mess... fun times! Oh yes, fun times!   

We bored a copy of the movie 101 Dalmatians from a friend.  Alice calls it "a hundred dollarations".  

AUGUST
Left the little girls alone in my room and after a few minutes I started to get nervous about it being way too quiet. What scene would await me when I opened the door... Kate sitting up with Alice lying beside her, Kate reading a book to her sister. (Yay for sweet Mommy moments on a grumpy day.) 

I am nominating Ken for father of the year. Kate just came downstairs and told me the story you told her tonight (and yes I can hear you snoring upstairs while Kate is down here and is very much awake...) You told her a stories about monkeys throwing poop... seriously?! I love you! BUT SERIOUSLY?!

Want to hear the funniest joke ever?
Alice: Do you know what?

Ken: What?
Alice then dissolves into giggles! (We don't get it either!)


Alice asked me tonight if I wanted to go to Australia with her.  She said it's still open.

Oh and for a few days in August Alice was calling herself "Alarena".  Which sounded like ballerina without the b.  So cute!

Kate: Dad can you pretend you have a uterus?
Cute conversation between my Dad and Alice..
Grandpa: Come on Sport, pick up the cup.
Alice: No, I Alice.
Grandpa: What other names can I call you? Can I call you Princess, Monkey, Pookie? When your mother was a little girl on the beach we called her perpetual motion.
Alice: No my Mom not on the beach she upstairs nursing Fiona.
(If you know Alice you can read the text using her cute voice...)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ok, those are hilarious! Love your little girls' brains!