Hudson the baby polar bear is growing so fast.
If you're ever in the Australasian Pavilion in the zoo you have to look for Sponge Bob in amongst the coral. I was trying to point him out (the Cheeseguy) to Kate.
Kate likes to squish my face, and mostly I let her.
While we sat and ate lunch two geese tried to eat with us. Ken ran around flapping his jacket trying to make them go away. It was quite funny.
Also entertaining while we ate lunch was a peacock mating dance... Let's just say that the female played too hard to get.
Have you ever watched penguins swimming? It's magical. They look like they're flying. We love the penguins.
Us ladies on the elephants. Perhaps next time I'll actually put Alice on her own elephant... there are three elephants and three ladies... I want that picture.
(Today was supposed to be birthday part 2 for me - our annual trip to the St. Lawrence Market and the Distillery but I've decided to post-pone the trip in hopes for warmer weather, and we hadn't been to the zoo since February!)
No comments:
Post a Comment