At the end of our trip to Connecticut in November, when we went to the Museum of Play, I had no idea it would be such a powerful experience for Kate. She asked to go back everyday for weeks and then it would regularly come up in conversation. I wasn't sure when we would go back to the "children's museum" as Kate calls it, but I knew we would!
After four days of full-time work I decided our family needed a vacation and so we set off for Rochester. We got off to a late start, and then had to turn around because we realized we'd forgotten the diaper bag which is where we had put the passports... and by then Alice had woken up and we hadn't even gotten anywhere! We arrived at the museum around 5:30, had a quick bite to eat and then we played. We played until it closed at 8. We love this place!
1 comment:
I should take the kids on the way to come visit you this summer.
Post a Comment