Monday, April 30, 2012

GOAL!

On August 15, 2011 I started a journey that I've started many times before.  I wanted this time to be different, so I did things differently.  I wanted to finish this journey and here I am, eight and a half months later to say, it isn't over, my journey isn't finished, but this section is, now onto forever!

Here I was on August 15th.
 Then on December 5th, down 31lbs.
 And here I am today down 61lbs, GOAL!
It has been an incredible journey (perhaps I should consult a thesaurus).  I feel great, I really, really do.  I'm cautiously proud of myself and excited to now figure out how to make this permanent and lasting.  I could go on and on.  Perhaps I'll post more about this in the future, but for now, I'm just really happy.  GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Sally said...

YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! I know how hard it is to lose weight! Good for you! You are an inspiration to me! So after I have this baby can you help me too? :)

Brittany along with Kyle said...

Good for you! Congrats. :)

jenjakob said...

Amazing! Congrats on the journey. You didn't post your method. You look fabulous.

Suzanne said...

I love that you took three pictures in the same clothes. Great visual! You look AMAZING!!! I'm so happy for you.

The Molina Family said...

YES!!!! You did a great job!

Sonia said...

Wendy! You look incredible! Yes, please DO post your method!!

Kirsty Stevenson said...

Can't wait to see you in person Wendy bird - you look fabulous!