Monday, March 05, 2012

A Perfect Monday

Today was just perfect because:
I loved being with my girls ALL day
We went to Bizzy Bees in Alliston
We had lunch with Ken (which I made)
Kate played so nicely with the two other little girls that were there
Alice fell asleep in the car on the way home and Kate did not
Alice transferred from her new big girl car seat to her bed
Kate watched Thomas the Train while I made dinner
We had Family Home Evening
Kate peed in the potty all day - she even peed once all by herself
Kate pooped in the potty (for the first time - not including a screaming bath poop a year ago)
We had a fun family trip to the grocery store
The girls are both asleep and Ken and I are going to watch Downton Abbey
The sun was shining brightly all day

I feel so blessed... life is good!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am so excited for you that Kate has potty trained! How awesome is that!!

Terri-Ann said...

Love days like these!

Heather said...

Sounds so lovely!!!!