Today the snow came in abundance and to celebrate, we stayed home and Kate peed, a lot. She peed three times in her pants (once just underwear, the second time underwear and pants and the third time underwear, pants and snowpants) and six times in the TOILET! We'll see where this goes, how quickly it goes and how much laundry is created in the process. I am so relieved that she's finally peeing on the potty without screaming her head off. (Prior to this she'd peed on the pot twice while crying.) It would be great to get her sorted before I go back to work which gives us six weeks. It shouldn't take that long should it? EEK?!
To celebrate, Kate was finally allowed to open up her microwave. She loves her microwave.
And Ken made a snow family on the front porch (and a partial snow fort for Kate).
1 comment:
Hooray! What finally worked? Don't answer that on here... I'll call you tomorrow and you can tell me :)
Post a Comment