Sunday, February 05, 2012

Matching the next level?

I may have taken it too far.  I like to match.  I enjoy coordinating our outfits on an almost daily basis.  It started when Kate was a baby.  I enjoyed wearing the same colour shirts, and it just never stopped.  When I went back to work Kate and I were still often matching and I especially enjoy matching on a Sunday.  We've even bought ties with the specific purpose of matching.  Too much?  I don't know.  It isn't done every day, just lots!

Well today I might have gone too far.  When I was visiting Suzanne I bought this cute jean skirt.  This past week we went up to Alliston one night and I bought three Joe shirts - all on clearance.  This cute purple sweater was $10.

But the real madness started when I received a package from my sweet friend Nadine.  Amongst the cute clothing was an adorable jean skirt for Alice... this got me thinking.

And there you have it, the next step in my matching madness!  I wonder what Kate and Alice will think?  

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think if you get pregnant again you're destined for twins.