Diane and I have worked together at Blue Willow P.S. since I joined the staff in 2004. It is fun that we've been on mat leave at the same time. Kate has such a soft spot for Diane, and why wouldn't she, Diane's a sweetie.
We wrangled the girls to the couch for a group shot and while wrangling Luke, Maya decided that she was no longer interested in sitting on the couch for a photo.
So when we finally got all four kids on the couch Maya was distressed which in turn made Alice distressed. I think that even though they're not all looking at the camera and even though Luke is the only one smiling, the fact that all four kids are on the couch at the same time is well, miraculous! I will NEVER be a children's photographer... ever!
Tonight this was Kate's bedtime prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for Luke and Maya,
Thank you for Luke and Maya's Mommy,
Thank you for the Play Cube,
Thank you for the fire truck,
Thank you for the trampoline,
Thank you for Grandma and Grandpa,
Thank you for all the cousins,
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
On Valentine's Day (and everyday) I'm thankful for sweet friends, sweet children, and the best husband in the world. Yay love!
No comments:
Post a Comment