What part of today to talk about? The grandparents? The rain? The matching outfits? Kate and photos? Alice? Santa?
Grandparents - my parents met us at the mall. Ken forgot to tell me that they called and this caused a series of other actions that well, I wonder if I'll remember? I'll just say this, my imagination is both a blessing and a curse.
Rain - It's been so warm and rainy for December. I keep wondering if we'll have a white Christmas.
Matching outfits - I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE matching outfits! Their shirts are a match and the jeans are coordinated.
Kate and photos - I keep trying to teach this girl about smile and hold. She says cheese and smiles for less than a second. Or sometimes she won't look at the camera at all. I get frustrated and usually give up. At some point in the future she'll get it and then she'll probably be like me and have an entire block of her youth in which she won't pose in photos at all. (I hope not!)
Alice - My sweet, funny, crazy, full of personality little girl is 10 months. I can't believe she'll be a year in two months. I think that she's working on ball for her first word. She's also been teething like a crazy person this month. She is so much fun!
Santa - Still not sure about this dude. I don't want to go overboard either way. We really haven't talked much about him. I'm almost just letting other media (Dora, Barney) decide what Kate should believe. This year I feel like I still don't have to worry about it... we'll see about next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment