Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The cousins are here!

Wait, that doesn't clear anything up?!  Kate and Alice have many cousins!  I think I'm addicted to exclamation points!  Okay so really, Jon and Michelle and their three beautiful children are here.  Ken picked them up at the airport last night and after a mostly quiet day we went to visit with Mom and Dad and Auntie Wendy.

Before we went to see the Grandparents I took a couple of pictures of the cousins getting acquainted.


When we arrived Lovey and Kate were asleep.
 While the beauties slept, Seth and Marcus played...
...and Michelle and Alice looked cute.
 
After the beauties woke up A. Wendy brought out the fun presents from England. The paper airplanes were a huge hit.


Then we went to the cute park around the corner from Mom and Dad's building.  And hopefully Dad has remembered to call someone and complain because there was no wheel chair access.  There was a huge curb all around the park and sadly no curb ramp.  The kids did have fun.








We made sure to be home on time for Dad's favourite show Dora the Explorer.  Just kidding!  But I'm not sure who was more captivated by Dora, Dad...
or the kids?
Clearly Michelle and Lovey were not captivated.
We enjoyed a yummy pizza dinner and a nice visit with the great and grand!

1 comment:

Bates Blogger said...

I love the pictures! I so badly wish we could have been there!