Sunday, September 04, 2011

Kate loves nursery

I suppose this would be more appropriately titled that she loves her nursery leaders.  Church is three hours long. The first meeting is sacrament, this lasts about an hour and fifteen minutes.  After this first section in which families are together the rest of church is divided into classes for different age groups and as you get older classes for different genders.  When toddlers are 18 months they are old enough for nursery, so after sacrament they go to nursery and stay there (theoretically anyway) until church is over, or for an hour and forty-five minutes.  Kate has been in nursery for over a year now and there have been MANY ups and downs.

Currently she loves nursery because she loves her nursery leaders.  I need to get pictures of Bro. & Sis. Gosling, and Sis. Almedia.  I hate thinking that people get forgotten but they do and I want to remember these sweet people and how thankful I am to them for taking care of my sweet girl and for all the things they are teaching her.   Today Kate came home with this cute t-shirt.  All the nursery kids were wearing them - too cute!

No comments: