Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bizzy Bees AGAIN!

Marcus loved Bizzy Bees, loved it!  And since the weather was just being cruelly cold, we decided that another trip was in order.  The kids had fun. 








After Bizzy Bees Jon and Michelle drove to Richmond Hill to go for dinner at the Keg to see Andrew and then went to Mom and Dad's to say goodbye.  I took my tired girls home to sleep. 

When Jon and family got back to our house I was feeling a little sad.  They're leaving tomorrow morning and they live FAR and who knows how long it will be before we see each other again.  I tried to get Kate to hug her cousins goodbye but she didn't want to.  Sweet little Marcus piped up "I'll give you a hug" and Seth said "me too".  I loved my hugs from my sweet nephews. 

You are a sweet family Bacon Family.  We hope you had as much fun visiting as we did.  We love you and hope you come back again soon!

1 comment:

Bates Blogger said...

What a nice visit. I wish I could have been there too!!!