The girls were sleeping when we got home so Michelle and I tidied up and eventually Ken and Jon both came home. Ken started making a yummy Mexican themed feast for dinner. Jon was returning from the trade show he had been working, which was the reason the Bacon visit worked out so nicely. And then we waited for Mom and A. Wendy to arrive. Dad is out of the hospital but ... he still isn't a free man! He has care in the morning and care in the evening and he MUST be there, not to mention that my house isn't wheelchair accessible. It would have been nice to have Dad come too, but it was nice for Mom to get out. We had a lovely dinner and a lovely visit. At the end of the evening, not being sure what tomorrow would bring, I said goodbye to A. Wendy. I really hope that she is able to come over (the ocean that is) again soon.
1 comment:
I love the pictures with Auntie Wendy. So nice that she was able to come for a visit.
Post a Comment