There was his birthday present - a Harry Potter costume.
His birthday party. What to say. It was an experience. It was an interesting learning experience. Little kids at birthday parties are nuts. It made me seriously question what I'll do in the future! In any case here's a cute shot of Joey blowing out his candles.
Watching Joey spend his birthday money was fun. He was very excited about it. A special trip to the mall was made and he was properly prepared by Suzanne. We went to a couple of different stores and he looked at lots of different things. He made his decisions very wisely getting lots of bang for his buck. Here he is with his birthday loot!
Now aside from his birthday celebrations there was random Joey fun! Including crazy rabbits...
...crazy cowboys...
... and crazy ballerinas?
And of course Joey can always be counted on to be a good cousin!








1 comment:
Joey says, "Kate is adorable. I like when Wendy gives us kinder eggs. I like her present that she gave me. When I opened that present I started to open the bag the Legos."
Post a Comment