Friday, October 30, 2009

New Hampshire - Isaac

I would like to know what happened?!  Isaac, when did you stop being this?



















And when exactly did you start being this?



















I know it isn't cool to say 'look at how much you've grown'.  I vaguely remember people saying it to me.  What am I supposed to do, not grow up?  Isaac, I'm not asking you to stop growing up, but could you slow down a little?  Isaac, I'm so glad that you love music!



















I'm so glad that you love to read.



















I'm so glad that you love school.















I'm so glad that you love to be silly!



















But mostly I am just so glad (more than glad!) that you are my nephew!

1 comment:

Bates Blogger said...

Isaac says, "You trying to embarrass me or something?! Just kidding! Love the pictures. Next time try to get me doing something more exciting than being a ballerina! Thanks for posting this on your blog. LOVE YOU!!"