Thursday, October 08, 2009

Kate is Nine Months Old

 My sweet Kate!



















Kate enjoying some light reading before breakfast.


Enjoying yummy yogurt and apple sauce.



















She often puts her foot up and I find it very cute - of course I think most things she does are cute...



















She likes to put her fingers in her food.



















After breakfast we took a nap, I showered, we ate lunch and then went to the library for books and babies.  It was a glorious, delicious, beautiful day and after books and babies we went on a walk.

This is Kate and Marisol.  Marisol is the daughter of Michelle.  We met at Kindermusik.  I finally have a Tottenham friend - YAY!!



















We parted ways and Kate enjoyed a nap.



















My sweet babe.



















After her nap I did dishes and she played in her exersaucer - after nursing of course.



















Then I let her feed herself cottage cheese and pears.  She made a moderately good sized mess.















Then she played with her toys - I like this action shot - mid scoot.
















Then Ken came home so I could blog!  Yay for Daddy time!



















There you have it, a day in the life of nine month old Kate.

No comments: