Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kate's First Thanksgiving


 I meant to take a picture of Kate eating Thanksgiving dinner however that didn't quite happen.  So here's my little pumpkin all turkeyed out, even though she didn't really eat that much turkey, she was more interested in carrots.

I'm so thankful for my family - for Ken and for Kate, and for my parents and sister and brothers.  I'm so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the peace it brings to my life.  I'm so thankful to live in Canada.  I'm thankful for year long maternity leaves.  I'm thankful for beautiful fall colours.  And right now I'm thankful for pumpkin cheesecake - yay Ken!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Thanksgiving my sweet Canadian Friend. This is the first year since I left Canada that I am not planning a thanksgiving feast for tonight.
I miss you and your beautiful, wonderful, family.
xo
h

Bates Blogger said...

What a cute little pumpkin! Happy thanksgiving sister.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for all of you too.

Traeger Tribe said...

That is a sweet picture. Happy Thanksgiving, by the way... Seth and I remembered on Tuesday and said "if we were in Canada right now we would've celebrated Thanksgiving and be enjoying the beautiful fall colours." Did you like how I changed the spelling of "colors"? ha ha

Oh and thank you for your email... I haven't had a chance to do more than read it, but hopefully I'll get see some of the products soon :)