Thursday, June 30, 2022

Bates Day 2

Today was my last day of school. Mom and CJ came over to visit Suzanne and company at my house. I was still at school trying to finish packing my room for the summer when Suzanne called to ask if I wanted to go to Mom's because the kids wanted to go swimming. That was sadly the last thing that I wanted to do. But the kids really wanted to swim, so Suzanne took all of them over to Mom's to go swimming. Which meant that Ken and I had an impromptu date night lol. We had a yummy dinner at Chuuk. 

Two pics of the music cupboard, I am told that the piano won't be there when I get back in the fall. I'm so excited to get more shelves!!! 



Part of our yummy dinner at Chuuk.
After everyone came home, Suzanne and I took Milo on an epic walk so I could show her some pretty places. I love where I live!

We came home to lego making and hair braiding by Anna! 




No comments: