Saturday, June 18, 2022

Tokarev SUPRISE!

It was Fiona's birthday party day, and about twenty minutes or so before her party was set to start there was a knock at the door. I was a little surprised that someone was so early and I opened the door and it Michelle, Marisol and Amelie! It was a HUGE surprise!!



The Tokarev family have been traveling the world this past school year. Michelle did a 4 over 5 program - which means collecting 80% of your salary for 5 years, working for four with a year off. They spent time in Paraguay, Belize, Dominican Republic, Russia, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Finland, France, Portugal... I'm missing a few! Alexei posted pics from their travels on an Instagram account and I had so much fun learning about the different places they visited.

Michelle has a former colleague, now friend who is battling cancer, and she and the girls were in Ajax for a special fund raising walk. They decided to pop in and surprise us! And it was such a wonderful surprise! Good friends are so dear!

No comments: