The last three years we had a fun outing picking out a tree at a local nursery. The girls would pick out a new ornament, we'd walk around the koi ponds, and beautiful displays, we'd smell the poinsettias and other wonderful garden centre smells, and we'd buy a tree. Each year the trees were getting worse. Last year's tree was AWFUL!
This year I looked for advice about where to get a tree in the Facebook group for our local area. A few people suggested the local grocery store. It wasn't romantic, but we got a tree!
We picked it out all wrapped up, so we hoped it would be good!
It was fun watching it slowly unfurl. We let it settle Friday night and then on Saturday, the girls decorated the tree.
I need to take one of the completed tree. They really did a good job! I love our little tree. Now here's to hoping it doesn't lose all of its needles!





No comments:
Post a Comment