Sunday, December 29, 2019

Feverish Fun!

It started a week ago on Saturday night. Fiona was excessively tired. She fell asleep on my bed at 7:30. Ken thought this was great, I thought it was ominous. At 10:30 when she woke up and barfed my fears were confirmed.

Sunday was Christmas church - I went with Kate and Alice. Ken stayed home with Fiona. Fiona had a fever all day. We had McCartney family Christmas and took turns hanging out with Fiona.
Monday she still had a fever.

Christmas Day, Alice started not feeling well. Ken had a fever too.

Boxing Day Alice had a fever all day. I got one too.
By Saturday it seemed like the worst was behind us. Ken and I still didn't feel great, but everyone seemed on the mend. Fiona - poor thing, was still recovering. This picture is of her napping again! She never naps now!
Hopefully next week we'll all feel lots better and we'll be able to do some fun things as a family!

No comments: