Christmas Day right now means new toys and food. The girls were so excited about opening their stockings and their presents. I think the last two years Ken has gotten up early with the girls, they opened their stockings, we ate breakfast and then they opened their presents. This year Fiona kept asking me if I would get up. I felt super guilty about not getting up? Honestly, I think it was two years, but I'm not even sure. I know one year I was up way to late wrapping presents...
Anyway, on Christmas Eve we agreed that 7:20 was a good wake up time, and at 7:20 on the dot the girls came into our room to wake us up. We were already awake and ready!
The girls opened their stockings and loved everything!
Then instead of waiting for breakfast, or anything else, we just told them to go for it. It was nice because I think we pretty much took turns and opening one gift at a time.
The girls got dressed, they played. Grandma came over, eventually Andrew came over, and then the missionaries came over. (Elder Wong from Oregon and Elder Etaya from Georgia)
Even though we're not all feeling 100%, everyone had a fun day!










No comments:
Post a Comment