Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Nativity

It was supposed to be a yearly event, our Christmas Eve tradition.  We started when? I'm not sure, but two years ago there was an ice storm and they show was canceled, and a year ago there was barfing.  This year we are going to have McCartney Family Christmas on Christmas Eve, so we needed to bump this up a day.  I was really excited for the girls to see it this year.

We got there early enough to get a seat in the front row.  It was great, except that we couldn't see the angels at all.  We either need to sit on the other side of the show next year, or higher up on the benches. 





I can't remember if it was during the show, or right after that Alice said, "I think that baby is baby Jesus."  Sometimes I think they listen when I talk?! I hope the girls felt the spirit.  I think they did.

After the show we went to Tim Horton's for donuts and hot chocolate.  It was a fun family night!

No comments: