Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas Day! Months of planning and preparing, of anticipating. Some things go well, some things don't. Ken's parents arrived late last night and were excited to be with us on Christmas morning to see Christmas through the girls' eyes. I don't think the girls disappointed!














The girls played with their Nana and Papa and I packed. (Tomorrow we're off to Connecticut.) And chef Ken, cooked up a storm in the kitchen! We weren't sure if Ken and Chris were staying, they didn't want to commit to anything. They stayed long enough to say a quick hi to my parents and then they were off to Lisa's.

So that meant Mom, Dad, Andrew and Rayna for dinner. Anything was going to be better than last year - barfing, crying, it was BAD. And it was better. Alice had a bit of a melt down because apparently she didn't get anything good for Christmas?! But dinner, dinner was awesome!
Christmas is family, and I'm so blessed with so much family to love and be loved. Merry Christmas!


No comments: