It was cold today. We probably could have worn our winter coats. Thankfully there's lots to do and keep you moving. We played on the slides, the hay bales, in the maze, went for a pony ride, visited the animals in the petting farm area, and then picked some apples. It was great. We survived the cold! When we were washing our hands after petting the animals and visiting the bathrooms, Kate thought she was going to die, but we survived!
I love going to Chudleigh's. I think I said that already, but just looking at all the pictures again makes me so happy! After the farm we went to McDonald's, ate lunch, the girls played, and then home. We didn't quite make it for the 4 o'clock session... I think I started watching at 4:30. But we still watched, and we still had a wonderful day. Ken went to Priesthood session in Orangeville, and the girls and I had a quiet night at home. I'm so thankful for my family, for general conference, and apple farms.
No comments:
Post a Comment