There's comes a point in time that you just don't want to keep putting more money into an old car, it's just time for a new one. That time came for the white car ages ago, but we held on, and thank goodness the white car held on. Not well, the noise the breaks made was obscene, but it kept going.
As soon as September hit Ken started bugging me to go car shopping - which we did on September 12th, and we bought a FIT. The BOB fit in the FIT. The girls fit in the FIT. The FIT fit our family. HA! I'm so funny. Okay not really, but we finally got the fit this week and it was time for the white car to go. I didn't feel like I could sell it to anyone in good conscience so the white car, the Chevrolet Optra became a Kidney Car - a charitable donation to be sold for parts.
The white car got picked up on Saturday.
The girls like the FIT! I finally remembered to take a picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment