Sunday, February 22, 2015

Red Beard

I do not like beards.  To each their own, but my preference is no beard.  I like nice smooth skin.  I don't like moustaches either.  Ken has expressed many times his desire to grow a beard.  I have resisted, until now! 

I can't remember which friend it was said that she couldn't imagine telling her husband not to grow a beard - it was his face.  Some thing like that anyway, and it got me thinking, and feeling guilty.  How could I prevent my sweet Ken from realizing the life long dream of growing a beard?!


Sometime in mid January, after he hadn't shaved for several days, I said to Ken, hey, why don't you just keep going?  And so he did.  I even tried my very best to keep an open mind.


I didn't hate it, but.  Yeah, still not a fan of the beard.  For Valentine's Day, I got my clean shaven (well mostly, that chin thing has always been there, and I like it!) guy back!


Oh, but I didn't remember to take an after picture until today...

No comments: