Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Santa!

I don't know why I love my mall Santa photo so much, but I do.  I really, really do!  I think it was three years ago that I started buying the outfits a year in advance - post Christmas sale at Gymboree.  This year Alice and Fiona have the same shirt, Kate's coordinates.  Fiona and Kate have coordinating pants and Alice, well, Alice doesn't.  I think their Christmas picture outfits are fun.  I think next year I might go in a different direction though...  I was so happy the photographer caught this.  Fiona was none to impressed, even though I tried hard to do some brain-washing. 

She carried her Santa doll (from Auntie Wendy) around for a few days, and we looked at pictures.  Fiona even started saying Santa, and happily too.  We even had practice pictures...

First at a pancake breakfast fundraiser at Kate's school.
Then at the Ontario Early Years Centre Christmas party.
Yay for Santa pictures!  Yay for fun Christmas traditions!  We had a fun trip to the mall, complete with Grandma and Grandpa, subway sandwich for lunch and play time in the play area, rides on the rides, and a walk through the Disney store.  What more could you ask for?!


No comments: