Sometimes I toy with the idea of doing home daycare. I could resign my position and take in two kids and be home. It wouldn't be as much money, it would be longer hours, and it would never stop... all year round... unless of course I tried to find teachers' kids to watch. And then I think about it and feel sick to my stomach, and realize that it isn't the right answer.
Days like today show me that maybe it could work, if it should. That being said, it was only a half day, and they were friends, and such sweet girls, and I didn't have to put anyone down for a nap, and it was just an easy day, and there are lots of days that aren't easy.
Bridget, Alice, Fiona, and Abigail. Their Mom - my friend Sarah was downtown selling bags for Christmas. I was so happy when she asked me to watch her kids for the day. (Morning...) We had a fun time playing!
No comments:
Post a Comment