Thursday, March 06, 2014
Fiona is Nine Months Old!
She's been out as long as she was in! CRAZY! I can't believe we're three months away from a whole year. Miss Fiona has been busy this month. She is now doing some cross crawling and some inch-worming. She can pull herself to stand. She can go from her tummy to a seated position and back down again to crawl. She's saying Ma-ma-ma-ma and Da-da-da-da, I think soon enough we'll be able to call one or both her first word. She was sick for a week this past month and so not herself. She really is a smiley happy girl, most of the time! She loves her sisters and they love her. I love my girls so much! I am one blessed woman!
Oh and I almost forgot - peek-a-boo! Fiona is now able to enjoy peek-a-boo. I'm not sure which is cuter, when she does it, or when you do it to her! Nine months is such a fun age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! I feel like time is going fast for Fiona... I can't believe she's already almost talking! She is so cute. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment