Oh but wait, I forgot... the funniest, most awkward part of the night was right before we left when Kate was asking everyone to have a naked party. She doesn't get silly at bed time... nope not her! She asked the newly engaged couple to take their shirts off and run around with her. Yup, not awkward at all! And of course the more we told her to stop, the sillier she got! She did eventually get changed into her pjs and we did leave, without having a naked party!
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Another Dad, Another Birthday
I think that it is funny that my Dad's birthday is the day before Ken's Dad's birthday! They are seven years apart, but that's neither here nor there! Ken's parents are actually in town this week and so we had an "almost everyone in the McCartney Family" birthday party for Ken Sr. at Maureen's. It was a fun night enjoying family. I so enjoy the girls enjoying their cousins. We had pizza and treats and cake and fun. It was just a fun night. Funniest moment of the evening though was the singing of Happy Birthday. Many candles were lit and placed on the cake and then because of this Ken was given instructions not to spit all over the cake while blowing out his candles... this led to the unorthodox, blowing out of the candles before the song was done. I've never seen this before, and I think we were all thrown off by this. No one clapped. We all just laughed. HA!
Oh but wait, I forgot... the funniest, most awkward part of the night was right before we left when Kate was asking everyone to have a naked party. She doesn't get silly at bed time... nope not her! She asked the newly engaged couple to take their shirts off and run around with her. Yup, not awkward at all! And of course the more we told her to stop, the sillier she got! She did eventually get changed into her pjs and we did leave, without having a naked party!
Oh but wait, I forgot... the funniest, most awkward part of the night was right before we left when Kate was asking everyone to have a naked party. She doesn't get silly at bed time... nope not her! She asked the newly engaged couple to take their shirts off and run around with her. Yup, not awkward at all! And of course the more we told her to stop, the sillier she got! She did eventually get changed into her pjs and we did leave, without having a naked party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment