I swear the little monkey is smiling at me. It was a mad dash back to school after the ultrasound appointment. An appointment which was made three times longer because of the student doing the first two thirds... EEK! It wasn't an issue until I thought, oh no, we're going to run out of time. Neither here nor there really. What was awesome was being told that everything looks great. That's what I want to keep hearing. That everything looks great. That and the antibodies are gone from your blood. That's really what I want to be told.
When we were in Seneca Falls this weekend Ken and Todd (my sweet friend Heidi's husband) gave me a blessing. I was blessed that my body would be strong, the antibodies would go away and that the baby would be healthy and bring me great joy. Who could ask for anything more? I feel at peace and am just so thankful for the priesthood and modern medicine.

2 comments:
That's awesome Wendy! Love you!
It does look like it's smiling! So cute!
Post a Comment