Thursday, February 21, 2013

Alice's 2nd Birthday Party

When Kate turned two I was going to organize a party for her, but I was pregnant and tired and I just never got around to it... and a tradition is born!  No child in our family will have a 2nd birthday party, a family party yes, but not a friend party to-do.  It wasn't snowing so Grandma and Grandpa ventured from Thornhill up to Tottenham and we celebrated Alice!










Alice loved her presents, she loved her dinner and she loved her cupcake.  She was so happy.  She just bounced around the house enjoying every minute.  She was given some books, an ariel mermaid cup, some wooden fruit that has velcro in the middle and comes with a knife to slice the fruit apart and a doodle board.  Grandma and Grandpa gave her a princess wagon and a little mini-suitcase looking thing that is clear, on wheels and filled with playdough and playdough accessories.  I think the cutest is her singing Happy Birthday to herself.  I need to get this on video. 

No comments: