There were cards in the mail yesterday - well who knows how long they'd been there, we only check the mail once or twice a week! Nana and Papa sent the girls Valentine cards and inside was some money, so we went to the mall last night. We picked out these cute little sesame street character cars and I thought I'd do a little post to show Nana and say thank you! We took these pictures this morning. Thank you Nana and Papa for the Valentine cards!
I feel like the pictures need explanation... the first picture, I turned the flash off so it's a little blurry.
Then I used the flash and the silliness started.
I couldn't even get Alice to look at me.
Then when they do look at me they kind of close their eyes - again because of the flash - and they look out of it.
I tell them to open their eyes and like good obedient children they close them tight.
Not ready to give up yet I get all enthusiastic and say open your eyes big and wide... and this is what I get!
I could NEVER be a children's photographer... EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment