Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kate the Cat

Kate has been drawing on herself again lately which is annoying.  Today she was colouring and I walked away to do something and when I walked back this is what I found.  (Well, I moved her to the couch to take her picture so it isn't exactly what I found...)
I asked her what she was doing and she said that she wanted to be a cat.  You can't see but there are lines on her cheeks that are meant to be whiskers.  I cleaned off her face and told her that I would make her into a cat. 
She was one happy cat all afternoon and didn't even complain when we had to wipe her cheeks before bed.  (I knew my eye liner would come in handy one day!) (Oh and next time Kate and Alice wear their new matching Joe Fresh dresses I really must take a picture - SO CUTE!)


No comments: