Summer is over. Well, technically the season isn't over for a few more weeks, but my summer holidays are over. I've been doing fairly well recently at breathing and not freaking out. The girls will be well cared for. I do like my job. Everything will be okay. But right this moment, staring at the clock, knowing in less than twelve hours I'll be in my classroom a million miles away from summer and my ladies, I want to scream and cry and run away.
We had a lovely day today. We continued our tradition of going to the ROM on labour day weekend. (AND most exciting of all, the ROM has lowered their prices!) We saw the special dinosaur exhibit. Alice LOVED it. Alice was roaring all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if her voice sounded funny tomorrow. Both the girls had a wonderful day. Ken and I had a wonderful day too.
Kate and the dinosaur we didn't buy her. Her face was so sad. I really almost caved.
Now I just have to breathe. And once I'm done breathing I need to work - there's so much to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment