When I told Ken that I needed to take a picture of Alice today because she's 19th months old he asked me when I stop taking pictures every month. I reminded him that it was two, at about the same time he said two. That's five more months. Alice will be a two year old in five months!
I told Alice that we were going to go outside and I wanted her to sit in a chair and I would take her picture. We went outside and she went straight to the chair and climbed in. I still get a kick out of the fact that she understands everything - well almost everything. Her clearest word these days is no and it's pretty cute. She'll be making all sorts of sounds and gestures and we'll ask her a question and out comes this perfect little no. I love my ALICE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment