Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Nicole and Matthias come to play

If I had lots and lots of money I would love the fact that so many people I love live so far away.  But since I don't have lots and lots of money I am grateful when people I love that live so far away come to visit me.  Nicole lives in Vancouver but her Mom still lives here.  I usually get to see Nicole once a year, sometimes more.

Nicole and Matthias made the trek up from North York (where Nicole's Mom lives) to play.  I had a great time visiting with Nicole as we ran interference for the kiddies.  It was a gloriously beautiful day today so we made a trip to the park.  Nicole took awesome pictures of our day.














Until next time Nicole... perhaps next time Kate won't hit or push Matthias at all?  (Lady Screams-Alot is such a genteel little lady.)

No comments: