Saturday, October 29, 2011

Family Pictures and a Plumb Party

I was so excited earlier this week when I received a message from the photographer (our missed session photographer) that she could meet us today.  We met up at the same location at 1:30 in the afternoon and had an awesome time taking pictures.  I can't wait to see the pictures!

After a quick trip up to Barrie we made our way back to Tottenham via Bradford enroute to Richmond Hill for a PLUMB PARTY!  The last time the Plumbs had a Halloween Party I was pregnant with Kate.
The only thing sadder than our costumes was talking to someone at the party who didn't notice that I was pregnant... ouch!

Fast forward three years and this is us!
And yes we are Hook, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan and the Crocodile.  I made my costume and Kate's cape.  I was pretty proud of how cute we looked!  

The party was fun and just about everyone there was in costume!  We love you Plumbs!

No comments: